Treatment elements for substance and drug dependency can be much more powerful and efficient with close attention to assessments, therapeutic treatment and a balance of traditional and faith-based therapies. While each addiction treatment program may be different in many aspects including physical, behavioral, and psychological impact, the ultimate objective is to eliminate the recurrence of the same problem and provide continuous sobriety that can last a lifetime.
Additionally, comprehensive therapies can contribute to your wholeness and wellbeing and are essentially needed to get you on the road to recovery. Our treatment elements comprise of several healing components that has been proven to work effectively and is known to work in response to your desire to feel free of your addiction. They combine the scientific and curative elements that can eliminate the complications associated with withdrawal.
Nonetheless, the road to recovery can be extremely different to each and every one and getting the right treatment will ultimately take you off the treacherous road. Several factors come to play creating a unique experience to a patient, including family history, the severity of addiction, and support system. All of these have to be addressed in drug and alcohol treatment.
While withdrawal symptoms can be the hardest point in recovery, and the side effects can be the most dangerous, having the right treatment elements can make this phase a safer and much more reachable segment of your rehabilitation. This, itself give you the confidence to go on with your lifelong journey towards sobriety.
New Creation Christian rehab centers have specialized and effective treatment elements that will give you the life you long for. They can be customized to meet your individual needs and get you to the right road to recovery. Your life does not have to be a constant battle; we make sure you get through the hardest pains in your life.
- Medical Evaluation. A medical evaluation is needed to give physicians an overall look at your health and well-being. This is primarily important in diagnosing any other underlying problems that may hinder the effectivity of the treatment process.
- Psychological Testing. Psychological testing is supplementary to a clinical interview and is needed to obtain helpful information about the history and progression of your problem. Assessment can also uncover the root cause of your issue and can disclose the proper treatment that will be effective.
- Psychiatric Evaluation. A psychiatric evaluation can be beneficial in explaining your specific physical, emotional, and mental behavior. .
- Brain Wellness. Brain wellness helps to promote a balance between the brain and overall fitness. This treatment element is a natural way of addressing underlying problems that can be caused by different types of disorder associated with the functions of the brain.
- Cognitive Testing. Cognitive testing is an aptitude test to measure your reasoning skills, cognizance, and attention. This is needed to investigate any other problems that may co-exist with the current problem you may have. This test is also helpful in pointing out other problems like depression among others.
- Pharmacogenetic Testing. Pharmacogenetic testing helps medical professionals determine which type of drugs would be effective in your treatment. They combine your genetic makeup with established drug genetic feedback to make the therapy much more effective and sufficient. This testing establishes your response towards a certain drug.
- Toxicology Testing. Toxicology testing determines the amount. This is greatly beneficial in determining the efficient medications and therapy that will make the treatment much more effective.
- Women’s-Only Treatment. Our women’s rehab facilities are designed to address the unique needs of women in treatment, based in a modern yet comfortable, home-like setting.
- Christian Recovery Program. Our faith guides us at New Creation Treatment. Our Christian recovery program include a faith-based element to help our patients recover both physically and spiritually.
Therapeutic Treatment Elements
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a form of aggressive psychotherapy that is powerful in changing certain behavioral disposition and cognitive patterns. CBT is also known as talk therapy wherein you learn to handle and change your behavior and thoughts towards an issue.
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT). Solution Focused Brief Therapy is a goal-oriented combining approach to psychotherapy that centers on finding a solution to the actual problem. SFBT focuses on the solution rather than the problem. It also asserts the current and future outlook or aspirations over previous involvements.
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT). Brief Strategic Family Therapy engages the help of the family in the treatment to lessen delinquency and drug use among young adults. This also invigorates the family relationships to resolve the ongoing issue as a single unit creating trust and confidence among each one.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR). Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy is a nontraditional collaborative approach to psychotherapy wherein a traumatic memory is accessed and processed removing the stress associated with the traumatic experience. EMDR helps remove negative beliefs most often associated with the negative experience.
- Psychoeducational Groups. Psychoeducation groups or group therapy is based on the ethics of CBT. It is a distinct form of therapy that centers on enlightening participants on the nature of their disorder and providing ways of handling the stresses associated with withdrawal.
Dual Diagnosis Recovery
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy allows you to uncover hidden issues that may hinder the effectiveness of the ongoing treatment. CBT also allows you to tap into the thought and emotions involved with the experience and change it from a negative into a positive one.
- Family Therapy. Family therapy involves the family in resolving the problem. This creates unity among the family members involved and focuses on providing a solution to the existing problem. Therapy also promotes better communication among each other and establishes a strong family tie.
- Outdoor Therapy. Outdoor therapy involves activities done outside the premise of a conventional rehab. This involves nature and promotes harmony with the environment. This form of therapy is very good at altering negative behavior often associated with drug and alcohol abuse.
- Yoga & Meditation. Yoga & Meditation promotes balance between physical and spiritual well-being. It allows you to explore your inner self, creating a harmonious relationship with none other than you. mind.
- Neurofeedback. Neurofeedback or EEG Biofeedback is directly applied to the brain and is established according to brain activity. This type of therapy focuses on self-regulation by compensating the brain for changing certain activities. It is also helpful in changing certain areas of the brain for better function.
- Group Therapy. Group therapy is a powerful form of psychotherapy that involves a connection with other people with the same condition. It allows participants to discuss their aspirations and hardships allowing them to bond in a way that is both fruitful and effective.